Canada Cares Concert

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Bruce Trail Hiker
Contributing MemberPosts: 705Gear list
Like?
Re: Canada Cares Concert
In reply to Bob Corson, 4 months ago

Hi Bob,

I have not encountered any restriction in these public concerts.

Sometimes - I wish I am the official photographer - they get to shoot on and behind the stage.

Coming up:

Luminato festival

Toronto Jazz festival

World pride festival

Should be lots of fun over the next few weeks.

Cheers

Man Khun

Bob Corson wrote:

Bruce Trail Hiker wrote:

Hi Bob,

Glad you like the images.

These concerts are held in public space and are free to the public and everyone is welcomed to take images of the performers. Like I said before we are spoiled in the summer time - so many events, festivals and concerts.

Luminato festival starting this Friday - lots of free concerts!

Cheers

Man Khun

Bob Corson wrote:

Very nice shots. I am wondering how you get to take pictures at a concert. Every concert I go to they specifically state that photography and recording are not allowed. Were you the photographer for the event?

-- hide signature --

Bob Corson
To truly see one must open their mind as well as their eyes

I can't recall if they apply the no pics rule at the outdoor concerts/festivals or not here. I am not sure. Even though the Festivals like Blues, Jazz and Folk Fest are outdoors in public spaces they are cordoned off and passes are required to get in. I haven't been to any of these the last few years as it seems we are away but I am hoping to get to jazz and folk festivals this year and will see what happens.

Thanks for the reply and the post.

-- hide signature --

Bob Corson
To truly see one must open their mind as well as their eyes

Bruce Trail Hiker's gear list:Bruce Trail Hiker's gear list
Pentax K-3
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow