Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Andreas Stuebs
Contributing MemberPosts: 668Gear list
Like?
Coffee and camera
1 month ago

And now for something completely different: No rant about the pros and cons of any sensor format, or even analog vs digital, how NikCanNY are taking over the world and whether mirrors are a good thing or a creation of the devil (which assumes that there is a devil and as such, when looking around me in a public space I wish some of the people present did have a mirror at home and used it occasionally) No, it's about a marriage made in heaven – photography and coffee, coffee in a flask when I am out shooting landscapes, the coffee in the little café while walking through a town, and the endless mugs of coffee while post-processing. And not the decaf skinny latte type, no the real thing hot, sometimes black sometimes with milk. In New York, in Aix-La-Chapelle, even in London (Not howver in Harrogate, there I will settle for tea, as those who know will agree) It’s the beverage which fuesl the photographic art, the sustenance of the picturing class.

What do you think? Any photos of coffee and camera?

Andreas Stuebs's gear list:Andreas Stuebs's gear list
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Pentax K-3 Pentax smc FA 50mm F1.4 +11 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow