ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
rwbaron
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,753Gear list
Like?
X-E1 vs X-T1 EVF
1 month ago

Hello Fuji shooters.

I'm new to Fuji but not to DPR as I've been in the Canon forums for more than 10 years.  I just ordered the X-E1 18-55 combo from B&H to add to my Canon kit as a go everywhere and travel camera.  I was initially interested in the X-T1 but this deal seemed too good to pass up as I believe the X-E1 will suffice for my short term needs and then serve as a back up to an X-T1 in the future.  I'm most interested in getting familiar with X-Trans RAW file processing and learning/tweaking my workflow as it's now based on LR5.4 which I know may need to change depending what I want from the files.

The question I have is what are the differences between the EVF in the two cameras?  They appear to be the same resolution but my assumption is the X-T1 has a few more tweaks and features?

Thanks for the help.

Bob

-- hide signature --
 rwbaron's gear list:rwbaron's gear list
Canon PowerShot G9 Canon PowerShot S90 Canon PowerShot G1 X Canon EOS 50D Canon EOS 7D +20 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Xe1New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow