One of my best days behind a viewfinder ever. RX10 at Blue Spring and Greer Spring in Missouri

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MoreGooderPhotos
Regular MemberPosts: 244Gear list
Like?
One of my best days behind a viewfinder ever. RX10 at Blue Spring and Greer Spring in Missouri
2 months ago

Last weekend I went to the Current River area in south central Missouri. My RX10 performed superbly, and I really enjoyed the results.

Most of these were shot slightly underexposed intentionally. I was able to avoid overexposure of the bring white rapids, and the bring in some of the darker areas in LR. I'm still learning the camera, but I can say that these photos look to me to be very close to reality. Greer Spring was under a very dense canopy. I wish I had gotten some shots of the sunbeams streaking down from above, but I was too captivated by the incredible scene at my feet.

Greer Spring

Greer Spring

Greer Spring

Blue Spring

Blue Spring

Blue Spring

Blue Spring

Blue Spring

Greer Spring

-- hide signature --

Sometimes I feel like 2/3'rds Rice Krispies. Past "Snap" and "Crackle" but just shy of "Pop".

MoreGooderPhotos's gear list:MoreGooderPhotos's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10
Pentax K-r Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow