Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Michael Everett
Senior MemberPosts: 1,672
Like?
Nex 7 Yes. A6000 No.
1 month ago

I have been seriously contemplating replacing my Nex 7 with an A6000, primarily for the AF and a few other features.  That is until today when I had a chance to actually hold and see up close the A6000.  Even though it has so many goodies that I like, my subjective self said no.  It's sort of the poor man's Leica argument.  The 7 has a feel and solidity I did not find in the 6000, and in spite of everything I have heard on this forum, I was bothered by the difference in the EVF.  I have gotten to know the 7 well, its in's and out's, and as long as I can work with its strengths and clear limitations, do not believe my photography will improve with the 6000.  Maybe FF someday.

I know, I know, this is purely personal and subjective, but I'm with Marla2008 about this.  Marla we haven't heard from you for some time.

Michael

Sony a6000 Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow