Sony NEX-6 kit with SEL 18-55, Bag, ND Filters, and Many Extras!

Started 5 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jlynchtx
Regular MemberPosts: 129
Like?
Sony NEX-6 kit with SEL 18-55, Bag, ND Filters, and Many Extras!
5 months ago

For sale is a Sony NEX-6 camera body with the Sony SEL 18-55 lens (black), extra battery, tamrac bag, multiple ND filters, and much more.

The camera body and lens are both in great condition with no dings, scratches, etc.  I bought the camera new in October of 2013 from Adorama (I can send the receipt). The lens is also in great condition and it is the rare black color.

I have a lot of items listed in the sale, and I prefer to sell everything at once, so I am making a good deal. Everything included is listed below.

• Sony NEX-6 camera body (black) ($500.00 new, about $350,00 used)
  • Sony SEL 18-55 Lens (black) ($299.00 new, about $100 used)
  • Two genuine sony batteries (NPFW50) (original one and extra one, $35.00 new)
  • Tamrac Rally 2 camera bag (brown) Holds the camera and kit lens great, plus one or two extra lenses ($40.00 new)
  • Tiffen 49mm ND Filter 0.9 ($13.00 new)
  • Tiffen 49mm ND Filter 0.6 ($9.00 new)
  • Hoya 49mm ND400 Filter 9 Stop Multicoated ($35.00 new)
  • Pro Optic 49mm Polarizing Filter and 3 Filter protective pouch ($20.00 value)
  • Sony shoulder/neck strap
  • Sony wall USB charger
  • Sony USB cable
  • Adorama Battery charger for batteries (let's you plug batteries directly into wall, without charging them in camera...works great) ($15.00 new)
  • Opteka Sony camera remote ($8.00 new)
  • Sony eye cup
  • Original NEX-6 box and paperwork/software

This would all be about $650.00 if you bought separately, even if you bought the camera and lens used. If you bought the camera new, it would be around $700 - $800 or more.

I am asking $500 for everything listed. Plus $20.00 shipping. I have an excellent Ebay account (jlynch89) and I will sell there if It doesn't sell here. Just trying to sell here first to save on fees. I can accept Paypal. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sorry for the bad quality of pictures, I had to use my iPad...

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Mineral Wells, TX, United States

Sony Alpha NEX-6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow