ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DonParrot
Senior MemberPosts: 1,695Gear list
Like?
X-T1 goes to the Every-Dog-Race
4 months ago

Howdie,

I'm not a regular guest in this forum but as I had the chance of testing the X-T1 for some days (with the 55-200 lens), I thought I should show you what I was able to achieve with it.
I shoot a lot of dog action with my µFT gear and wanted to find out if the X-T1's C-AF delivers on the same level. And the answer is: Yes it does - or nearly, at least.
Unfortunately, the very good C-AF performance is massively compromised by the fact that the EVF doesn't provide live pictures, in the 7FPS mode. So, in the case of fast moving subjects, keeping the C-AF field on the subject reprresents a lot of guessing work.
But when you succeed in doing so, the camera and lens deliver in fine style:
(please don't mind the sharpnes, noise, exposure and the likes. Just hadn't the time to learn all the features of the cam - so I fully focused on the AF system).

-- hide signature --

I wish I was an OLYgarch

DonParrot's gear list:DonParrot's gear list
Olympus E-30 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:2.8 Pancake Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 12-60mm 1:2.8-4.0 SWD +7 more
Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow