Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Lance B
Forum ProPosts: 27,286Gear list
Like?
Re: FA Limiteds — Rest in peace
In reply to Adam Aitken, 5 months ago

Adam Aitken wrote:

Hi Lance

I remember your posts back in your Pentax days and you were always civil and posted great photos. I finally bought the FA 31 and with the K-5ii and I couldn't be a happier photographer. It's a very versatile lens with the ability to get great DoF and create tonally interesting images. It really is a mystery why Pentax Ricoh can't keep this lens at the forefront of photographers' needs.

While I still have a working Pentax body this lens is not dead for me.

Best Wishes

Adam A

Thank you for your nice comments, Adam. I am glad you purchased the beautiful FA31 f1.8, a real gem both optically and build quality.

It is a mystery to me why they have dropped these magnificent lenses from their line up as they are really still at the pinnacle of lens design.

-- hide signature --

http://www.flickr.com/photos/86405024@N06
'Photography is nothing else than a writing of light' - Eduardo Cadava (and a whole lot of other stuff!)

Lance B's gear list:Lance B's gear list
Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 500mm f/4G ED VR +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow