Started May 30, 2014 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
YonathanZ
YonathanZ Regular Member • Posts: 351
Serious 70D problem after using Reikan Focal

Hi,

About a week ago I used Reikan Focal to calibrate my 50mm lens to my 70D, and since then, M (Manual) mode has become useless. First, it doesn't let me change ANYTHING (it's like another Auto setting now), and when I hit Menu, some of the menu tabs are just gone, unless I switch back to Av or whichever. I can't even set the ISO in Manual mode. Hell, it even uses the shutter button to focus, which is something I disabled (I use the AF-ON button instead). Can't set WB either. In Av mode, for example, when I hit the Q button I get all the options to change, except for Shutter Speed of course. In M mode, it only shows a selection of drive modes (burst, timer and the rest).

How do I get it to work again? Resetting the camera settings changed nothing (I did that while in Av mode, because the menu tab where this option is listed is gone in M mode).

Thanks.

YonathanZ's gear list:YonathanZ's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1
Canon EOS 70D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow