How does the Adobe CC photography offer work ???

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
fare
Forum MemberPosts: 90Gear list
Like?
How does the Adobe CC photography offer work ???
3 months ago

Is it a complete download of the Photoshop program that is synced with an online CC component?  Or, is it a smaller app that snycs with Photoshop online?

I think I have a misunderstanding of how the CC subscription operates.

I already have several software editing programs on my computer including Elements, CaptureNX2, FastStone, etc..  However, I thought if the Adobe CC Photographers deal offered an online access to Photoshop and Lightroom I could access those tools without adding another program to my desktop.

So, I signed up.  However, the first thing it asked me to do was to download the programs.  So, back to my original question.   What am I downloading and how large are the files???

I got an email, that made it seem like I might be simply downloading a smaller app, but when I was logged in, it seemed that I would be downloading the full versions of the programs.

And, that is at the core of  my dilemma.  I want to know exactly what I am being asked to download to my computer to participate in the CC subscription.  It is not made clear in the FAQs

Thanks.

Hope this forum is OK for this question.  Please let me know if there is a better one, but this is about retouching tools.  There is no other reason to access these tools.

fare's gear list:fare's gear list
Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow