FA Limiteds — Rest in peace

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Lance B
Forum ProPosts: 27,382Gear list
Like?
Re: FA Limiteds — Rest in peace
In reply to Zvonimir Tosic, 7 months ago

Thank you for the excellent post and information regarding the FA Limiteds and their history.

I was a long time Pentax film (from 1980) and then digital shooter from June 2004 up until May 2010 when I jumped to Nikon - with a very heavy heart. I am still very fond of Pentax and have an admiration for their magnificent lenses and now cameras like the K3 etc.

It is a very sad day that these fine lenses are being discontinued, as they are still very capable lenses, especially the FA 43 f1.9 - I owned all 3. I would buy an FA 43 f1.9 and FA 77 f1.8 in a heartbeat if Nikon had an exact equivalent or they could be mounted on a Nikon FF DSLR with all functions. They had superb rendering, were small, light and beautifully built, a fantastic trio for street shooting and holidays.

RIP FA Limiteds.

Lance B's gear list:Lance B's gear list
Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 500mm f/4G ED VR +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow