ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
TerryAnderson
Regular MemberPosts: 247Gear list
Like?
Nikon Df with *NEW* vertical grip
2 months ago

Hi,

Today I received a vertical grip for my Nikon Df. Since I use it from time to time at weddings and events, I wanted a vertical grip for it.

One finally showed up on eBay about two weeks ago and though I was a little skeptical I thought why not, so I purchased it to give it try. (Just under a $100.00 US)

So far my take on it is one of being impressed as it matches up tight and even has a place that latches the door to the grip so I don't loose it. The way it is powered for the vertical shutter button though is through a cable that hooks up to where the remote plugs in. That can be seen in image 3 below.

I really like the feel and now the balance with my heavier lens mounted. It has two side mount battery spots in the tray that are easy to load.

For others who might be interested here is the information and some images of it.

Built in China / Brand Travor / Model Golfer Professional / Just under $100.00 US

The Df's battery door latches in the vertical grip the same way it does the bottom of the camera. Just turn the latch.

Batteries slide in and out fairly quick and easy.

-- hide signature --

All the best and keep on shooting
Terry Anderson
Boston West Photography

http://bostonwestphoto.smugmug.com

TerryAnderson's gear list:TerryAnderson's gear list
Sony RX100 II Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Nikon D90 Nikon D4 Nikon D800 +23 more
Nikon Df
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow