Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Dianne W
Senior MemberPosts: 1,206Gear list
Like?
Ipad Travel Workflow
2 months ago

I will be traveling over the next several days and have decided that I didn't want to drag my MacBook Pro 17" laptop. I have been researching how to use my Ipad in a photography workflow.  I never thought to do this before.  I purchased the Apple Camera Connection kit so that I can upload my images directly from the SD card.  I will bring a few cards with me and will not be deleting the images so that I have some redundancy.  I also purchased a Seagate Wifi Plus, cannot say enough good things about this.  It was so easy to setup and transferring images was fast and simple.  I have obtained the following apps for organizing and simple editing on images I want to share on social media.

Iphoto

PhotoRaw Lite- haven't tested this yet

Snapseed

Photogene

Photosmith - nice app for ranking, tagging and adding metadata to my images

All in all this will all be put to the test during my trip.

For those of you that are using a similar setup, any suggestions would be appreciated. Have I missed anything are there any other apps out there I should check out? Am I crazy, lol!

Thanks

-- hide signature --

Dianne

Dianne W's gear list:Dianne W's gear list
Nikon D800 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF Fisheye-Nikkor 16mm f/2.8D +3 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow