A77/A77II dilemma

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
braisim
New MemberPosts: 20Gear list
Like?
Re: A77/A77II dilemma
In reply to Muktuq, 4 months ago

Muktuq wrote:

Go with the A77II. You will not have to think everyday what could have been and there will be no buyer remorse.

Out of curiosity, why did you check in camera equipment? On my last trip, the clerk on check-in asked me to check in my camera case stating the it was a tad overweight for carry-on. After I informed him that it was camera equipment, he said it was no problem to proceed without any hesitation.

My wife was travelling on her own with our young son and she asked me to pack the camera just before leaving. I hesitated as to whether to put it in her bag she would be carrying onto the aircraft or in the bag to be checked in. I chose the hold bag thinking she would have less to worry about at the airport (our son can require a fair bit of attention when travelling). Clearly I made the wrong decision.

braisim's gear list:braisim's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony SLT-A77 Sony DT 11-18mm F4.5-5.6 Sony DT 16-80mm F3.5-4.5 ZA Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow