A6000 vs. A77ii Continuous AF - Very confused

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
abortabort
Senior MemberPosts: 1,136Gear list
Like?
Re: Still the f/3.5 or smaller aperture restriction on low light continuous AF?
In reply to 123Mike, 7 months ago

This conversation is too pathetic for words.

"No but the a6000 is really good and like totally awesome. Serveral people have said it is good and at least totally as good as the A77 II which is not good like the a6000, which is what I bought because it is totally good, like it even has more AF points and like the EVF is good enough and it can totally do like wicked AF tracking of my kids and stuff in video. And even though all those AF points don't actually work in many situations like the A77 II, it has MORE of them! And the screen articulates at least as well, ok well not quite as well but for me it is good enough, so it should be good enough for everyone else, so not 'worth' anything. And it totally has enough buttons and controls, like I dont even need them all, so the A77 II has too many if anything.

Did I mention it does wicked tracking of my kids in video? Like it's wicked. A77 isn't as good because the a6000, which I bought is the best. A77 II is a ripoff because it is like more expensive but I dont see any value in the bits that make it more expensive, so its like lameballs and that.

Did I mention the a6000? Because I feel like I should have mentioned it more, maybe I could interest you in how many AF points it has? I don't think I mentioned that, but the Sony brochure says it's really good and that."

This is you, in this thread. Too pathetic for words? Couldn't have said it better myself.

abortabort's gear list:abortabort's gear list
Sony RX100 Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D Nikon D700 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Sony Alpha 7 +33 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
f/8New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow