ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
marwej
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Sync/TTL problems with Yungnuo YF-622N-TX and Nissin Di622 Mark II
2 months ago

Hi

I just bought the Yongnuo YN-622N-TX and an Youngnuo YN-622N-TX. My thought was to use these to make wireless TTL metering possible with my Nissin Di622 Mark II flash and my Nikon D3100.

Unfortunately things aren't behaving as planned. When firing my camera the flash fires before the shutter opens and in full power. And when the camera and flash occasionally syncs correctly, the image is blown out.

The strange thing is that when i change the YN-622N-TX from TTL metering to manual, everyting works perfectly, i can change the power output of the flash and every thing is en perfect sync.

Furthermore I am always (bpth in TTL and Manual) able to control the zoom range of the flash from the Yongnuo unit.

I have tried updating the firmware, i have tried resetting both units, i have also changed the batteries in all units and nothing has changed.

Thats it, I hope somebody can help me fixing this issue.

- marwej

Nikon D3100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow