Started 4 months ago | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
kentwosheds
New MemberPosts: 12Gear list
Like?
Pentax 15mm Ltd Quality Lens.
4 months ago

I have had this lens about two years, when fitted to my K5 body the balance is perfect.

The build quality for this pricey lens is superb and I just love using it.

The optical quality is on a par with my 50-135mm lens, and the focal length does not cause too much distortion. Shots taken into the light are usually flare free and light sources are recorded as very sharp starbursts if the lens is stopped down.

I love travel, street type  photography, but I have used its close focussing ability very effectivelly with floral shots.

For travel I use my 70mm Ltd and the 15mm Ltd most of all, as the zooms I find too heavy unless in a studio. This combination is so compact I can go unnoticed, it never ceases to amaze me when I see Canon users with long white tele lens walking the street, very posy I think.

Finally, for me the limited primes are a pleasure to use.

kentwosheds's gear list:kentwosheds's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Pentax K-5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Pentax smc DA 16-45mm F4 ED AL +5 more
kentwosheds's score
Average community score
HD Pentax DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited Pentax K-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow