bobn2 wrote:

Wu Jiaqiu wrote:

Correction man wrote:

RobertSigmund wrote:

Humours Dip wrote:

JulesJ wrote:

http://themindunleashed.org/2014/05/8-beers-stop-drinking-immediately.html

Jules

Clearly you and the author know nothing about beer. Fish swim bladder is the traditional way to clarify beer. GMO corn is quite harmless. Syrup is a harmless cheap sugar substitute but you are best not to consume a lot of it, as sugar is not good for you in quantity. Processed food tends to be full of it. Anyway, most of those beers are tasteless carp, best avoided. I find Newcastle Brown and Guinness too sweet.

Stick to beer from your local brewery, or a small brewery. My local brewery is brilliant. Local cider is gorgeous, not like commercial ones. I can think of 4 breweries a short drive away, and one is a 5 minute walk. Plus I get used hops for the compost.

Drink German beer. It is pure.

Is German Beer Dead ? AS in Pasteurised ? like the Lagers we get over here

German Beer is fantastic

All beer from places that really do beer is fantastic.

British, Belgian, German, Czech - that oblique band across Europe produces the world's best beer - and all very distinctive too.

The Americans are learning to make beer, they have some halfway decent craft breweries, but they tend to mess around trying to make something special - good beer isn't deep in the culture yet.

Which is why British beers are now heavily influenced by American beers.

Have you ever been to the UK Humorous?

Have you ever been to this planet Julie?

http://boakandbailey.com/2013/09/what-do-brits-think-of-american-craft-brewing/

-- hide signature --

Bob

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow