Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
HobbiesAreFun
Senior MemberPosts: 2,422Gear list
Like?
Mini Challenge #340 Animal Portraiture
4 months ago

Phew, it's been a while since I've hosted one of these. Thank you again to David and Elliott for running the last MC.

Animal Portraiture

Let's get up close and personal, whether direct or abstract. Think what it's like for portraiture with a human, and apply the same techniques to the animals you see in wildlife or the tamed beasts of cuddling in your own home.

-- hide signature --

Here are the rules (And please read them)

1) Enter up to 2 photos from any camera taken at any time. Let us know about equipment, settings and processing if you like.

2) The winner chooses the next mini challenge theme and selects the next winner and so on...

3) Please post your entries by replying to this original post rather than under someone else’s post - and change the subject line to the title(s) of your images or something like that to separate your picture posts from comments that someone may make about your post.

4) In the spirit of the previous challenge, I would like to nominate the previous host to take over my role in the event that I am unable to continue. The nomination carries an instant second, and the rules close out further nominations!

5) The challenge is open immediately, and will close for entries and exhibitions on Sunday, May 31st, 2014 at 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8:00, with Daylight Savings Time)

6) As usual, exhibition entries are encouraged if you have interesting images to share beyond your three entries, or should you feel you are not able to host the challenge in the event that you win.

7) All entrants should check the results of the challenge and be ready to jump in with the next competition if they are the winner.

8) PLEASE feel free to make as many comments as possible. This adds to the fun and keeps people coming back.

Examples will follow in the next post. Thanks for your participation!

--
-Eric (19 years old with tons of things I can't wait to learn)
http://eswenson.smugmug.com

HobbiesAreFun's gear list:HobbiesAreFun's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-70mm f/2.8 ED-IF +5 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow