Tropical Sunsets with Bridges - Which is more appealing?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Florida Nature Photographer
Senior MemberPosts: 4,403Gear list
Like?
Re: Tropical Sunsets with Bridges - Which is more appealing?
In reply to NewGirlLiz, 4 months ago

NewGirlLiz wrote:

I wish I had the guts to do this a bit more often myself. I get put off doing so by the number of people who say that it's a 'gear' forum not a feedback one - and by the fact that I don't feel I'm taking any particularly good photos at the moment. But it seems people are more than happy to chip in with their opinions, and putting yourself out there to get feedback is the best way to learn.

There are a lot of different people here with a lot of different thoughts and opinions.

I too, note those who say it is a gear forum. I too, note that when folks do post photos they tend to be very popular threads. This tends to indicate that many feel as I do... This would become a very boring place if we didn't also discuss what we produce with our gear.

Florida Nature Photographer's gear list:Florida Nature Photographer's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Topaz Adjust +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow