ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Guest31ro
New MemberPosts: 9
Like?
Upgrade to D600 - possible problems
7 months ago

Hi,

First of all I currently have a D7000 and mostly DX lenses, nothing fancy Tokina 11-26 II, Nikon 18-200 VR II, Nikon 18-105 and a few primes. Today I found out that I can buy a D600 with the standard kit lens 24-85 for less then 1000 Euros and actually I have no idea if I should make this jump right now or wait and go directly for the 610 or 800.

If I sell the D7000, will cost me maximum 400 euros the jump to the FX and is really tempting. I do plan on buying some 2.8 lenses in the near feature but I don't know if I will manage to change my gear before my summer holiday so probably I will relay on the kit lens and the DX 18-200 in Crop mode.

Coming back to my question, what is your opinion, does it worth it? I know about the problems with the oil spots but because this is a brand new camera I do hope if I have problems Nikon will fix it or maybe exchange it with a D610. I forgot to mention that I live in Belgium, is anyone from Belgium here, do you know what's the Nikon official response to this problem? Beside this does the camera have any other problems?

Thanks.

Cheers,
George

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D600 Nikon D610 Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow