jfw
jfw
Regular MemberPosts: 186Gear list
Like?
Re: Lens Sale??
In reply to jfw, 7 months ago

jfw wrote:

RichLI wrote:

Next time think Walmart - which also offered the Nikon sale - when our preferred B&H, Adorama or whichever are out of stock.

BTW - I would be surprised if Adorama honors that price now because as it was explained to me by another Nikon retailer, as of the end of sale date, any new inventory shipped to retailers would be at regular price.

-- hide signature --

Rich
craft>learning>equipment

Walmart ... hmmm... never even consider that. As you suggest, I'll put that on the radar for next time.

And I'm quite sure Adorama is honoring the sale price ($796.95) - I have a sales confirm that says so. I presume Nikon also honors the wholesale sales price for Adorama, assuming they place their orders before the end of the sale.

I was just going to let this thread die since its 2 weeks old.  But several folks posted in the last couple of days... so...

For the record, the 105mm finally showed 1 week ago - which was 7.5 weeks after the purchase.  Adorama did order the sale price (just like they always do).  And I was out shooting with it for the first time this past week - and I'm happy with the lens.  So, it was worth the wait, but the longest I've ever had to wait for a lens.

Cheers

jfw

jfw's gear list:jfw's gear list
Nikon D800 Fujifilm X-E2 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow