Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
justascot
Regular MemberPosts: 367Gear list
Like?
A Walk On The Wild Side (DP3m)
3 months ago

About 6 months ago I had beautiful Northern Utah as my photographic playground, a trip up the Rocky Mountains was literally at my back door. Now I find myself living near Heathrow Airport my playground is a little less appealing most days. I do love having the DP3m to hand though, I love what this little camera does with details. In the past I haven't been much of a pixel peeper, I'd rather just go out there and take pictures, but this camera might change that. I really love how these files handle the details in a way that some other cameras can't handle quite so well, the resolution of the files at 100% and the lack of moire just makes zooming in rewarding. I had originally planned on using the DP3m for portraits and for stitching wide panoramas together to create monster files, but I find myself taking advantage of the macro capabilities of the lens more often often than I thought I would.

Anyway enough talk, how about a little walk.

justascot's gear list:justascot's gear list
Sigma DP3 Merrill Sigma SD14 Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM +2 more
Sigma DP3 Merrill
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow