The editor... two very, very minute "issues"...

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
Janoch
Contributing MemberPosts: 912Gear list
Like?
Re: The editor... two very, very minute "issues"...
In reply to Richard Shih, 6 months ago

Richard Shih wrote:

Janoch wrote:

First, when applying italic to a text piece, the space after the italic part is stripped of...

Second issue is even minutier (?), but sometimes you can't delete a letter under cursor? Only move cursor to the right and then use backspace to erase...

As you see, 'minute' is certainly the keyword here! so please only take this as a feedback.

Though it would be nice to get rid of the stripped space thing...

Which operating system and browser are you using?

I'm using Windows 7 andproud user of IE 11... no, not ashamed!

And "and" in italic from here... high-lighted and clicked I in menu... seems ok??

/edit:

Seems okay in editor here, but gets truncated, once posted?

In the above sentence, I typed it out, double-clicked on the word 'and' and it selected the space character after the word, then hit CTRL + I. The word 'and' was italicized without any space being lost.

"Even more minute"?

Smart*beeeep* !

Is there an example you give about being unable to delete a letter? I can't seem to reproduce that as well.

There doesn't really seem to be a system. Random as far as I can see... will keep an eye out!

And plus 1 to "the work" remark, btw.

Janoch's gear list:Janoch's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/4G ED VR +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow