ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
yyr
yyr
Senior MemberPosts: 3,195
Like?
Trying to break my HDR addiction
6 months ago

These 2 panas were taken at different times of day a day apart. I'm trying to get a better processing result WITHOUT using HDR and tone mapping (though it's nice to have the choice) I didn't intend them as a pair so the views are different.

This is Regent's Canal in North London and for non-Europeans who haven't come across them before those funny looking boats are canal barges which would have carried goods around the country in the days before the railways. Today they are typically used for holidays though some people will live on them permanently.

C&C invited. Thanks for looking.

This first shot taken with GM1 & Kit Lens at 12mm. Taken about 9am on a beautiful still morning.

This shot taking about 5.30 pm the next day with GM1 and Oly 12/f2. There was a nice little breeze to ruffle the water.

-- hide signature --

Yaelle
--------
"No matter how slow the film, Spirit always stands still long enough for the photographer It has chosen." - Minor White

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow