Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Iain Harper
Contributing MemberPosts: 705Gear list
Like?
Albert Lee in concert pictures
7 months ago

I took my wife and a friend along to Hessle Town Hall (Hull, UK) to watch Albert Lee and his band last night and wanted to share a few pictures of the night.

I apologise now for the noise and generally not-so-sharp pictures as I was very limited by the conditions on the night.

I was about 50 feet from the stage (was told not to go to the front as his Official photographer wouldn't like it!)

Albert is 70 and does throw the odd quick movement in so, with my not particularly fast Tamron 70-300mm lens I had to bump the ISO up to 3200! I know, it's a D300S (where's it's replacement?)

Here though is a representation of the night, also a link to show you how good this guy is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yunISKAC7c

Iain.

Iain Harper's gear list:Iain Harper's gear list
Olympus E-1 Nikon D300S Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 +6 more
Nikon D300S
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow