Can Pentax make A Decent Lens? Ricoh have not fixed QC issues...

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Trevor G
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,468Gear list
Like?
Re: Can Pentax Make A Decent Lens? Ricoh have not fixed QC issues...
In reply to awaldram, 5 months ago

awaldram wrote:

I begin to think both your threads are nothing but flamebait and wouldn’t be surprised if both are not locked shortly.

I would hope not.

Posting suggestions on how to test for a faulty lens of any sort could hardly be described as flame bait, could it?

My example is curently using Sigma - do you feel really bad about that?

I believe in education for the masses - I am not the first person to find lens weaknesses and it can be very frustrating when no one believes you.  (I'm speaking for the person who hasn't yet spoken up, but knows there is something wrong with their kit.)

My test is not meant to be scientifically accurate but to show people how to go about seeing exactly why their len(es) don't work as they would expect.

You scurrilous accusation of attack and deliberately provocative stance leads me to think your just Trolling.

Well, you aren't being very kind to me.  You are using some very unnecessary tactics to try to discredit me.  I would prefer you to attempt to help me get to the real issue, not try to deflect me.

After all, I am not here to bash Pentax - but I (and a lot of others) sure wish they would do something about some of their QC issues.

I find the word "trolling" to be very childish - it's just another name for "bully."

What do you think of one child who says to another, "You're just a bully!"  It shows a certain type of weakness, in my view.

How do you feel bullied by me?

-- hide signature --

Cheers
Trevor G
Silkypix tutorials at: http://photo.computerwyse.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow