Started 4 months ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
phrenzy
Regular MemberPosts: 188Gear list
Like?
HUGE lot of Olympus 4/3 and film gear!
4 months ago

Ive managed to amass a very large group of olympus gear that is in part surplus to requirements. Unless otherwise noted its all in good working order (the only minor issues with any of it is cosmetic. Im shipping from South Australia but Australia post international shipping is fast and relatively reasonable. with the exception of the Bigma and the E-3 nothing should be more than $20 to ship registered internationally. For ease of conversion all prices are in USD (but Im happy to talk aud with my fellow citizens).  Im open to negotiation, particularly if you are interested in 2 or more items. Dont hesitate to contact me for more details or more detailed pictures (ive never tried object modelling photography with a flash so please excuse the reflected flash in the pics).

The list:

Olympus 12-60mm $450

Olympus 11-22mm $435

Olympus 70-300mm $275

Olympus 14-54mm mk1 $240 (has small engraving from original owner, happy to detail in pics)

Olympus FL-50R $185

Olympus E-3 $335 ($500 with 14-54mm) (Very good condition, shutter count only 2044, comes w/charger etc.)

Olympus OM 50mm f1.4 $120

Olympus OM-2sp $110 (an overlooked classic that works great)

Olympus pen FT with 50-90mm $345 (camera in good cosmetic condition, meter works, only issue the self timer arm a little loose; lens optically/mechanically fine but only average cosmetically) !!comes with rare right angle viewfinder with its original leather case!!

Lamborghini DSLR case, fits my E-3 and 12-60 $30 ono. (got 2 of these for sale as a result of birthday present miscommunication, one completely unused, other basically unused)

I have some other OM and Pen F lenses I wasnt planning in selling but if your after something specific just ask.

Im also selling a Sigma Bigma in another for sale thread here.

phrenzy's gear list:phrenzy's gear list
Olympus E-1 Olympus E-3 Olympus E-410 Olympus E-420 Olympus E-520 +13 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Australia

Olympus E-3 Sigma 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow