ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Kasra A
Forum MemberPosts: 67Gear list
Like?
Using RF-602 II along with YN-622C
2 months ago

Hi everyone,

I've been recently thinking about adding a couple of flashes to my gears. I've been thinking about buying a couple of YN-560-III  with built in receiver for RF-603.

Right now, I have one 580EX II, one 430EX II, and a pair of 622C  s. With my current setup, I can't use both of my flashes off camera. But I'm waiting for 622C-TX to come out.

Supposing that I purchase a 622C-TX  to control my 622Cs, can I somehow trigger a RF-603 to fire a couple of YN-560-III s?

What I'd like to do: I already have two TTL flashes to quickly control the light. I'm gonna use the other two flashes for purposes (such as background light, rim/hair light, etc) that don't necessarily need TTL. That's why I'm considering about manual Yongnuo flashes: powerful, cheap, and even have built-in radio receivers.

What I know: You can use a RF-603 on a on camera 622C. However, YN-622C TX won't have a hot shoe, and the other two 622C s will be holding the 580EX-II and the 430EX-II.

What I'd like to know: Can I use a PC sync, either from the camera or one of the 622s, to activate a RF-603? Is it going to interfere with the RT system?
Does any one has any experience with this kind of setup?

I'd also appreciate any other suggestions/comments.

Thank You,

Kasra A's gear list:Kasra A's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Canon EOS 550D Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM +7 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow