Sierra-Nevada Mt. Hike Fuji HS35EXR

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Sactojim
Senior MemberPosts: 3,090
Like?
Re: Sierra-Nevada Mt. Hike Fuji HS35EXR
In reply to Greynerd, 5 months ago

Greynerd wrote:

Wonderful pictures and great scenery. Thanks for showing your EXR settings as get my HS50 on Tuesday hopefully and returning to the EXR fold.

Sactojim wrote:

Had a beautiful hike today in our Sierra's with gf and both dogs at Bassi Falls. Weather was chilly at altitude (approximately 7,200') with threat of rain and then full sun. These were shot in M, Velvia, P mode set to ISO 100, DR100 or 200, and EXR set at DR Auto, and Velvia. Also in P, I have set color to high, tone to soft, sharpness to hard, and noise reduction to standard. I'm trying these last settings for best definition, so a work in progress. All SOOC and as with landscapes view full size.

Thank you Greynerd. The settings description on the HS50 has different names vs HS35. I've since changed to the following: Sharpness=soft, Color=medium, and for me, either M or L is fine. Love to read your comments on focus speed and lock and general observations on the new camera. Thanks.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow