Sigma "Bigma" 50-500mm f4.6-6.3 apo dg hsm in 4/3

Started May 19, 2014 | For sale thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Regular MemberPosts: 210Gear list
Sigma "Bigma" 50-500mm f4.6-6.3 apo dg hsm in 4/3
May 19, 2014

HI all, after selling my ec-14 I realised I'm not really using my bigma much Nowdays so it's up on the block. It's in excellent condition and comes with a hoya uv filter (an expensive item in this large size) and both end caps.

It works beautifully and gives the sort of results you would normally pay mid 4 figures for in a lens with this focal length (at the cost of a stop or two). This is the version designed to work with teleconverters and I've had great results with an ec-14 giving a 35mm equiv focal length of 140-1400mm! With great iq to boot. With Olympus IS I've had reasonable iq handheld as low as 1/250 (though 1/500 is better).

Asking $775 (in usd for convenience, happy to talk aud to my fellow citizens)

Shipping within Australia $22, internationally $35.

I'll also shortly be listing a 12-60mm, 14-54mm mk1, 11-22mm, 70-300mm, an E-3, pen ft (with some rare accessories), 50-90mm pen f lens, om-2sp and om 50mm f1.4 so if you have any interest in any of those I'm happy to negotiate a discounted package.

I am looking for a Contax G series and lens or two so I am open to trades. Also looking for an E-5 or E-m1 so again in happy to entertain trades (possibly with cash in either direction).

Attached is a quick phone picture but I'll happily get my camera out and take some nicer shots of anyone is interested. There isn't much to see though, its a VERY sturdy lens so there are no real wear marks to see.

phrenzy's gear list:phrenzy's gear list
Olympus E-1 Olympus E-3 Olympus E-410 Olympus E-420 Olympus E-520 +13 more
Thread open

View using Google Maps: Australia

Olympus E-3 Olympus E-5 Olympus E-M1 Sigma 50-500mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow