Is this forum quietening down?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
JimC1101
Regular MemberPosts: 403Gear list
Like?
Re: Is this forum quietening down?
In reply to DAVID MANZE, 3 months ago

I think it is more a cyclical thing myself. It seems to me that when something new that is released be it a camera or a lens, more people are into talking about it, shooting pics with it, and so forth. Like other people have said here, if it isnt broke, most people dont have as much to post online to discuss it. I mean nothing personal, but how many times can we see pictures of birds in flight or flowers over and over to reply in post what we shot. Again, nothng  personal about these types of posts, I always look at the posts but I am not always replying to them, but I still go to DPR multiple times a day to see what is going on just to see something new or help out on to post. I went with my wife today and we took some pics at the mall , but I did not send them out here. I leave that for my wife to do it on pics in FB. But if I see an amazing pic from any of you, I will always look at it, look at EXIF and learn. I am sure that during the next couple months, with Photokina coming up, and with the holiday season approaching, we will see alot more post of what people are discussed and what people will post about thier new cams around xmas looking for advise. It is just that May is when peopel are outside shooting or busy doing other things, but I dont think that they have all tuned out on Pentax just yet. Look at how long this thread has become. If it was already dying as was said, none of us would have responded. Just my opinion.

-- hide signature --

Jim

JimC1101's gear list:JimC1101's gear list
Pentax K-30 Pentax smc DA 50-200mm F4-5.6 ED Tamron AF 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Macro Pentax smc DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL WR Pentax smc DA 35mm F2.4 AL +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow