Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
This thread is locked.
Spiridakis Michael
Senior MemberPosts: 2,302
What I learned the Last days....
2 months ago

Well this is a synopsis of what I learned from the forum the last days...

1) Olympus will stop cameras.

2) Cell phones is the future

3) The mew Sony RX thing is better because has this style of EVF that is going to be broken in the first day.

Everything is better more viable and more competitive than Olympus...

This is a question for the moderators - are you satisfied that you manage a forum so ANTI Olympus... Is there any game that is happening here...

Olympus has terrible menus, Olympus is going to close, Olympus has no Good video, Olympus has shock problems, Olympus has few megapixels... Olympus - Olympus - Olympus... and so on...

What finally is so wrong with Olympus...

And finally one more note for the moderators... please stop this unique habit of some people that every second day open a thread asking people to post there their pictures.... There is no way in a thread like this to read only these posts with pictures... so one has to spend his time opening every following comment... Encourage people to open their own threads posting their own pictures for whatever reason they like... but not at this useless style... that they bury them....

-- hide signature --

www.spiridakis.gr

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow