Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
One_Oldman_4U
Contributing MemberPosts: 928Gear list
Like?
CC - My futile attempt in PP to save a photo from my GM1
3 months ago

Need help/advice/suggestion to improve my futile PP. Below are two photos from an airplane window with my GM-1 + 14-140 II as we depart from Dubai. The window is very dirty as you can see from the 1st photo. Also, the sun is right in front of me.

PLEASE feel free to CC, you can be brutal but I want honest CC Also, any advice, suggestion, etc. will be much appreciated. I used  ACDSee Pro 7 to process both photos. I have only been doing minor adjustment before but nothing to this extent. IMHO, I think it came out pretty decent considering what I have to start with.

BTW, the photo is taken in JPEG. Viewing at original size is better (I think).

Before

After

Before

After

-- hide signature --

Happy Shooting!
---
RiK
---
"It is not the equipment that makes a photograph but the person behind the equipment and it's not how sharp the images are but how they convey the message."
---
LX7, FZ200, Nikon 1 V1 with 10-100VR

One_Oldman_4U's gear list:One_Oldman_4U's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Nikon 1 V1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-100mm f/4.5-5.6 +1 more
Nikon 1 V1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow