MFT, Fuji and NEX

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
joseluisherranz
Regular MemberPosts: 440Gear list
Like?
Re: MFT, Fuji and NEX
In reply to Lumixdude, 4 months ago

Lumixdude wrote:

This proves categorically the faults with X-Trans, it creates blurry images which lack fine details. It's the number one reason I'll never own a Fuji camera until X-Trans has an off switch. Speaking of base ISO is irrelevant, X-Trans destroys images whether at base ISO or otherwise and from a technical perspective as it should be looked at to achieve what it does, it's not a good solution.

Perhaps if you're too lazy to care and you want to post jpegs out of the camera to facebook then you buy a Fuji camera.

Sorry. But I don´t think fuji creates blurry images at all. See example.

In other threads I was asking if other mirrorless could match this sample which would mean is ENOUGH for me. Not nex with actual lens line (I had nex 6 and sold)

I HAVE to change my nikon for bulk and weight and need something WAY faster than Fuji X-E1.

I can state that the X-E1 is useless for me in moving subjects and fast AF. Perfect for the rest.

I NEED something like Oly E-m whatever $$$ and a 75 1.8 for the type of pics I like. Would the AF be fast enough for moving people in candid shots?

I would not call this blurry !!!! Fuji kit lens.

If I could get 90% of IQ with Oly and 75 1.8 with fast AF it would be PERFECT FOR ME

joseluisherranz's gear list:joseluisherranz's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 45-175mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH OIS +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow