neil holmes
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,724
Like?
Re: overheating
In reply to Lab D, 2 months ago

Lab D wrote:

neil holmes wrote:

Lab D wrote:

My pc software downconverts in 1 simple step.

With all the reports of overheating and forced shutdowns you can't count on the a6000 for video. It becomes completely unusable for a while.

yes, in some circumstances it will overheat...

I could never trust one at an important event unless I brought another camera. Some things you just can't take that risk.

It would only overheat under certain circumstances (if at all).    If I was going to shoot an event just for video, I would probably prefer a GH4...but then again, you could buy two A6000 for the price of the GH4...."problem" solved.

So I guess it would come down to what the lighting was like at that event. and if shooting stills as well....what ISOs are used, what frame rates for video ETC as to which is "best".

I would think that paid event shooters would use the GH4...would not be surprised if some of them also got an A6000 (and more than a few will get a A7S when available.....in fact that would be the camera that I would expect event video shooters to get.....GH4 will be used more in other cases).

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
BSNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow