ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ilikespam
Regular MemberPosts: 316Gear list
Like?
NEX6/1650 kit lens for $280 or wait for A6000 price to drop
3 months ago

Hi,

I'm in between cameras- right now I just have the RX100.  Just to personal walk about in-town use.  I also just bought the NEX6 with kit lens from Best Buy's clearance.
I wasn't in the market for a new camera, but felt this was too good a deal to pass up.  I have had my eye on the A7.  I'm going on a trip in Nov and was waiting till we got closer to the time to see what was out then.

Anyway, so now I have the NEX6.  It seems it makes a great travel camera.  But the A6000 for $800) seems to be a much better camera.

What should I do about the NEX and RX100 (mark 1).  I am thinking of selling the RX100 as I don't mind the size of the NEX and wouldn't mind the cash.

I also ordered the SEL20F28 on clearance.  At travel time, I would prob get a 18-xxx.

Advice, please?

ilikespam's gear list:ilikespam's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-6 A3000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Sony E 20mm F2.8 +1 more
Sony a6000 Sony Alpha 7 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow