I've been shooting RAW for years... not any more! X-T1

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ScottP123
Junior MemberPosts: 27Gear list
Like?
Re: I've been shooting RAW for years... not any more! X-T1
In reply to ScottP123, 5 months ago

Thank you all for the constructive comments. I accomplished what I had hoped to when I made the  original post. I HAVE LEARNED!!!

I am excited that I get to learn about what is important to me!

I love photography... everything about it! I love it when I have a camera in my hand and I love it when I don't have a camera. Making images is great. But, learning to see the world photographically is the great payoff to me of being a photographer! Photography causes me to see the beauty around me all day, every day. For that, I am most grateful.

Lots of great feedback. My resolve is to shoot RAW and JPEG Fine from now on as a standard. I also realize that it's perfectly OK in my world to switch to JPEG on occasions that require a less artful use of my camera. The Fuji X camera allows me to do that without compromise when a simple, better than average "snap shot" is what is needed.

Very cool! I am blown away by the talent and technical knowledge I have seen here. Also, so glad that  as I near age 60 I still get to learn.

Many thanks to all of you who commented on my post!!!

Respectfully, Scott

-- hide signature --

The cleanliness of theory... is no match for the clutter of reality.

ScottP123's gear list:ScottP123's gear list
Nikon D800 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow