RX100 MK3 dimensions

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
BPD7
Regular MemberPosts: 266Gear list
Like?
Re: RX100 MK3 dimensions
In reply to kwa_photo, 7 months ago

kwa_photo wrote:

Hmmm. I love my RX10. I've been thinking about the RX100 series as a nice companion to be more pocketable than my beloved Fuji X100 for when I really want small but still very good IQ. However, the new leaked specs don't add that much for me over the X100, so maybe that much slimmer RX100 (original) will see a nice price drop

I've addicted to a VF (EVF or a hybrid EVF/OVF), but if I can't easily slip the mIII in a pocket, it loses part of what makes it a "magic little camera" for me. I can fit my Fuji X100 in a large pocket if I try. Yes, it's bigger, but not by a lot and I don't have to lay out more cash for it either So, maybe a mI or mII would be for me....again, we'll all have to wait and see what it actually looks like. I'm VERY interested to see what they did with the EVF.

-- hide signature --

Ken
FujiFilm FinePix Moderator (PM with Q's vs. a public post please)
http://www.kwaphoto.com

Funny, I have the x100s. It's not that pocketable. I bought the Rx100 on a sale day for $400. I LOVE this little camera.  It's so pocketable. It's the perfect complement to my x100s, especially when going to a sports game or concert.

I really love what Sony has done with the Rx1003 but they have made it thicker so it it less pocketable than the original but still pocketable.

If I were you I would get the Rx1002 when prices drop some. I wish mine had wifi. I use a wifi SD card so that takes care of that.

BPD7's gear list:BPD7's gear list
Sony RX100 Fujifilm X100S Fujifilm X-A1 Fujifilm X-E2 Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow