Travel photography - what's in your bag?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Travelshooter
Senior MemberPosts: 1,468Gear list
Like?
Re: Travel photography - what's in your bag?
In reply to Herbieo, 7 months ago

You will have a great trip...  China is special.  Imodium is missing and a must.  Do not drink the water...  and that includes coffee, lettuce, salad stuff, etc., under any conditions.  Bottled water even to brush your teeth.  The only exception is coffee at breakfast at a 4 star or better hotel.

I don't see an adaptor for charging on your list and I don't see anything longer than the 56 and if it were me going again I would leave the 56 home for the 55-200.   I would also take a small note pad and pen for making notes that will be useful later in ID'ing images and annotating then, if you do that.

China has air pollution issues and I used B+W UV Haze filters on everything.  If you have two weeks be sure you get to the Great Wall and Xian for the warriors and city wall.

I've got two sets of China Trip images on my site under International from extended tours in 2007 and 2008.  Everything is annotated  ..  feel free to browse and pick out any sites you want to try and get to yourself.

Great place to visit....

-- hide signature --

www.MartinDareff.com

Travelshooter's gear list:Travelshooter's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Canon PowerShot G7 X Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow