8 years later

Started 4 months ago | User reviews thread
35mmBlueSky
Forum MemberPosts: 56Gear list
Like?
Re: 8 years later
In reply to curlyone, 4 months ago

I guess, we have to accept the fact that everyone's definition of " Enough " is different, there is no right or wrong to pursue technological advancement in camera gears as long as one desires it and more importantly can afford it, just like no one should have the right to judge that your 30D is not enough for your own purpose. In fact I'm shooting with an EM5 and an E-PM2 but at the same time I still shoot with a Canon AE-1 Film SLR, I think they are all perfectly capable in their own ways of producing good pictures. My point is we should embrace everything we have available to us to enjoy photography itself rather than thinking because we own a specific type of camera then other cameras should be extinct and not allowed to use for others. I also believe if one can not produce great pictures, it's always on the photographer regardless of eras. Buttom line is as long as we don't force our opinions on others, then "enough" is indeed enough.

35mmBlueSky's gear list:35mmBlueSky's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Sony Alpha 7 Sony FE 35mm F2.8 Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 24-70mm F4 OSS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow