damaged a6000 sensor? magenta posterization ruining my images!

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Simon jackson
Forum MemberPosts: 77Gear list
Like?
damaged a6000 sensor? magenta posterization ruining my images!
2 months ago

Posted this problem as soon as i seen it in this forum and the beginners forum thinking somebody could provide me with a logical answer and i got some pretty good feedback saying that it was the auto white balance casting magenta noise but after a closer look i believe its more than just the white balance because i can't even edit the photo its so pixelated. I always shoot raw and manual and never had this problem with my d7000. So here we go thought i would try to give it another shot before i send it into sony with the hope somebody could provide me with a good answer. This photo was shot raw handheld at iso 100 with the 16-50mm kit lens put threw lightroom with no editing. The second is a rough edit of the same photo the third is a close crop of the same edited photo of the posterization and the fourth is just a plain photo I'm using as another example, you can see the problem on the upper portion of the photo. Might not look like much but believe me can't even edit in photomatix! any any feedback would be great! feel free to ask any questions.

here is the edited version

cropped to show the problem

original version pu threw lightroom no editing

you can see line of pixel magenta in the upper portion of the photo

Simon jackson's gear list:Simon jackson's gear list
Sony a6000
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow