Sports Photography for a basketball camp?

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Staceyliza
Regular MemberPosts: 192Gear list
Like?
Sports Photography for a basketball camp?
7 months ago

I'm working with a week long basketball camp this summer to provide photography. This camp is connected with a local college that I do the sports photography for during the school year. I'd love advice on how to do this. We're playing around with different ideas. Right now I'm thinking that the best way will be to have a table set up at registration and give parents the option of purchasing a CD of photos I'll take throughout the week. Buying a CD would be easier than offering prints, etc. We'll have a backdrop with the school's logo to use for individual shots of the kids or kids with coaches. My photo list-an individual shot of each child with a basketball, each child with the coaches and players (assistant coaches) of their choosing, a group shot, 2-4 action shots of the kids during the camp. Has anyone done anything like this before? Any thoughts or advice? Pricing ideas? I'd like to take the pictures on Tuesday and Wednesday of that week and have the CDs for the kids to take home on Friday. That's my goal. If love thoughts. Thanks!

Staceyliza's gear list:Staceyliza's gear list
Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) MACRO Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR +2 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow