Switch from A6000 to A7? Is there a perceivable difference?

Started 7 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Sol Invictus
Regular MemberPosts: 289Gear list
Like?
Switch from A6000 to A7? Is there a perceivable difference?
7 months ago

Squeezing my head these days... I already have a APS-C system that consists of the A6000, the Zeiss 1670Z, the SEL1018 and I soon plan to get the SEL35f18. I mainly shoot landscapes. Now that the Sony 1635 uwa lens is on the way, I was thinking of switching to full frame and get the A7.

The question is, will that image quality difference be that obvious to justify the switch? I know that with the A6000 (APS-C) I won't get the background defocus that the A7 (FF) will provide but the question is whether I will see an actual and perceivable difference in image detail, noise (up to ISO1600-3200), lens sharpness, dynamic range etc.

Also, the available native lenses for the A7 is an issue too as the range is pretty limited right now. Well, would you make the change?

-- hide signature --

avid landscaper...

Sol Invictus's gear list:Sol Invictus's gear list
Sony Alpha 7 Sony FE 24-70mm F4 OSS ACDSee Pro 5 HDRsoft Photomatix Pro DxO Optics Pro Elite +4 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sony a6000 Sony Alpha 7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow