Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
123Mike
Senior MemberPosts: 4,306Gear list
Like?
Re: A6000 vs. A77ii Continuous AF - Very confused
In reply to VirtualMirage, 7 months ago

VirtualMirage wrote:

thebustos wrote:

The A77ii has AF micro adjust, semi-magnesium alloy body, weather sealed, IBIS, more dedicated and customizable controls, and maybe a more sophisticated AF system.

As far as IBIS, you pay more for an A-Mount body with it than an E-Mount body without it, but E-Mount lenses generally cost a bit more so it kind of balances out a bit.
--
Good luck and happy shooting!

AF micro adjust shouldn't be needed when the AF sensors are located directly on the sensor. It's one of the perks.

Now on that same topic, the A6000 does have AF micro adjust capability when using the Sony A-mount adapters that have the dedicated PDAF sensor (LA-EA2 or LA-EA4 if I recall correctly).

I had an LA-EA2. Micro focus adjust really did work on that, both on an A6000 and A3000. I'm assuming that all E-mount cameras have this feature for when you're using an LA-EAx adapater. But with E-mount lenses mounted on it, the option is grayed out.

123Mike's gear list:123Mike's gear list
Sony a6000 Sony E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS A3000 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony DT 35mm F1.8 SAM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
f/8New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow