Senior MemberPosts: 9,527Gear list
Like?
Re: EV Mistake While Shooting Raw... help
In reply to Dareshooter, 2 months ago

Dareshooter wrote:

larryis1 wrote:

Hombre de Maiz wrote:

Make it a practice to refer to the histogram every or every few exposures,

Better practice is to pay attention to the readout in the viewfinder yeah ?

Thank you for your feedback, it is abundantly clear to tlme now what I need to do in the future.

I posted to determine not want to do in the future, but what to do to recover from my mistake.

Your welcome.My response was based on the what the previous poster suggested and wasn't aimed at you because you've realised your mistake. Just as well you weren't shooting film.Imagine shooting a couple of rolls of transparency's before discovering your mistake ? Now that's when you learn to look around the viewfinder

However with my own experience sometime I didn't pay much attention in VF particularly in hurry to snap something. Shoot first and view later. As I said earlier build a habit to LOCK by default, unlock for EC and lock again. Once you get used to it, such mistake never have a chance in the first place.

qianp2k's gear list:qianp2k's gear list
Sony RX100 Canon EOS-1D Mark III Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark III Sony Alpha 7R +20 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow