Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
rolandb
Senior MemberPosts: 1,299
Like?
Bag Question
4 months ago

Guys, I'm asking this question here because you know and use the cameras that I'm asking about.

I'm back off to the States in a couple of weeks and have decided upon which cameras I'm taking,

FZ150 & LX5 - with the adapter + LWA52 18mm lens fitted, but my old Lowepro shoulder bag is just that bit too much of a squeeze for them to fit properly and feel right.

Now I've looked at loads of bags, looked at their sizes and measurement's (taking ages) so I wondered, do any of you know if there is such a camera bag web site that I could simply put the size of bag I need into and it would come up with a few bags that might suit ??

I know its a long shot, but thought I"d ask, the only other way is for me to try to find a camera shop (rare these days) that holds a good selection of bags in stock and drive to it and try my gear while I"m there. Finding such a shop and the distance could be a problem.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

Roland.        http://www.flickr.com/photos/rolandb52/

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow