Started 10 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
rolandb
Senior MemberPosts: 1,538
Like?
Bag Question
10 months ago

Guys, I'm asking this question here because you know and use the cameras that I'm asking about.

I'm back off to the States in a couple of weeks and have decided upon which cameras I'm taking,

FZ150 & LX5 - with the adapter + LWA52 18mm lens fitted, but my old Lowepro shoulder bag is just that bit too much of a squeeze for them to fit properly and feel right.

Now I've looked at loads of bags, looked at their sizes and measurement's (taking ages) so I wondered, do any of you know if there is such a camera bag web site that I could simply put the size of bag I need into and it would come up with a few bags that might suit ??

I know its a long shot, but thought I"d ask, the only other way is for me to try to find a camera shop (rare these days) that holds a good selection of bags in stock and drive to it and try my gear while I"m there. Finding such a shop and the distance could be a problem.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

Roland.        http://www.flickr.com/photos/rolandb52/

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow