I think I caught GAS...

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Guy Parsons
Forum ProPosts: 19,434Gear list
Like?
Re: Take the medication and lie down for a while.....
In reply to cpt kent, 7 months ago

cpt kent wrote:

Great advice but I can't find anything strong enough - and a trip to the doc for a prescription would add an extra $7...

And more, as there's going to be an extra $5 cost on the prescription as well as that extra $7 for the doctor visit. It happens every time, the Libs have to chop like mad to sort out the mess that Labour leaves behind.

Deal is at:

http://gerrygibbscamerawarehouse.com.au/olympus-om-d-e-m1-with-12-40mm-lens?cPath=405_913_857

Though I'd have a chat to some locals to see if I could get it matched. (probably should have a chat to GG's first too, to check the fine print...)

Gerry has some spectacular discounts at times, but they disappear fast, so make your mind up very soon.

I generally bounce between digidirect , digitalcamerawarehouse , cambuy , discountcameras for a few to check prices but keep an eye on JB HiFi as some stores seem to have non-advertised specials at times.

If you can afford to have an overseas trip within 60 days of purchase then the $1699 falls to $1517.27 as the GST off $1999 comes back to you. That would make the package quite cheap compared to anywhere else in the world.

Regards....... Guy

Guy Parsons's gear list:Guy Parsons's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Olympus PEN E-P5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 +17 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow