Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ray Sachs
Senior MemberPosts: 8,994Gear list
Like?
Mother's Day weekend in New York with XE2
4 months ago

My wife and I spent the weekend in New York City. I thought about only taking the Nikon A, but at the last minute also grabbed the XE2, 14, 23, 60, and 10-24. Only took the 10-24 out for a little bit one afternoon, but the other three got plenty of use. Once I decided to add the Fuji I really should have gone all in and grabbed the XT1 also - I would have switched lenses much MUCH less. But I was happy enough with the XE2. Here's a mixture or scenery and a bit of street done with the Fuji. Here's a sample...

Definitely not as good as RX1 or Nikon Df in low light, but adequate for my purposes...

Always amazed at the level of care taken with flowers in parks all over NYC - really impressive...

This is a reverse view of a shot I did in the same spot from the other direction a couple of years ago with the X-Pro...

And a few street shots with the 14mm...

People in NYC are not phased by anything - even Spiderman walking up to them on the sidewalk...

Not really street, but there's no greater scene anywhere than Washington Square Park on a nice weekend afternoon...

-Ray
--------------------------------------
We judge photographers by the photographs we see. We judge cameras by the photographs we miss - Haim Zamir
http://www.flickr.com/photos/20889767@N05/

Fujifilm X-E2 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon Df Sony RX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow