ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Swervin Mervin
New MemberPosts: 23Gear list
Like?
Just bought an E620 - A quick question
3 months ago

Hi Guys

I have finally got round to upgrading my old and trusty E500 and received a lovely E620 in the post today.

First impressions are really good. It feels great in my hands, and the first few shots I've taken look good (apart from a slight blue tinge to the images on the screen)

....anyways, onto my question.....

The camera has what can only be described as a very slight rattle when you gently shake it / lift it / turn it over. I noticed it as soon as I took it out of the box. I phoned the dealer immediately who went to check another E620  he had in stock and told me that was the same too. I had already guessed that it might be something to do with the IS and he seemed to think the same thing.

I'm not talking about the buzz when you turn it on or off....it's just an ever so slight 'tink - tink' noise when moving it around.

Can any of you put my mind at rest and confirm that this is 'normal' for the Oly's with IS?

Swervin Mervin's gear list:Swervin Mervin's gear list
Canon EOS M Canon EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM
Olympus E-620 Pentax Optio E50
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow